Heart skips beats, low BP, low pulse rate, chest pains and spasms. Serious?

Hi I been worrying a lot about my heart as if I m going to die at any moment I m 16 years old 6 foot 1 an weigh 154 pounds I been to the ER Several times an they done ekg test blood tests x rays an put me on a 24 hour jolted due to heart skippings. MY Parents have had heart skippings all there life but I still worry cause my blood pressure has gone down to 102 over 56 an possibly lower while asleep. My pulse goes down to the 50s while resting I used to be athletic played football an skate boarded but not as much as I used to. I worry I got heart failure or something else bad I don t know if its bad that I can barely feel my heart beat on my chest while Latin down I get chest pains an other body pains I had bad axienty attacks for a while I m a hypochondriac apparently. But I don t feel normal while sleeping idk if that sbecause my heart cause I have to get out of bed slowly or my pulse shoots up to 90s but other then that during the day I usely feel fine unless. I get chest pains witch I usely do.. I need help this is seriously bothering me.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012