Heart rate increased in morning after fresh up. What might have caused this? Should i be concerned?

Hi there. I woke up this morning feeling fine, but after washing my face and brushing my teeth I felt some what light headed Abe a bit out of breath, as if I climbed a small set of stairs. I also feel like my heart is beating fast, and I checked my heart rate , which is 17 beats in 10 seconds. I am 19 years old, and I don t excercise much but this is not a normal feeling for me. Is it ppossible that I am stressed? I was thinking about something bothersome. Thanks in advanced
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013