Heart rate faster than usual, have headaches, sickness. Why is appetite unsteady?

Hello, I am a week late on my period. I had a negative pregnancy test on sunday morning(first pee) My heartrate appears to be faster currently, I have been extremely tired (sleeping through my classes), my appetite is very unsteady(somedays i could eat and eat and not be full and some days I can barely eat anything) I have been experiencing headaches and depending on the day sick to my stomach at random times. Could I be pregant...If so when should I take another at home test?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012

From history it seems that you might be having anxiety symptoms due to not having period.
Go for pregnancy test again after 3-4 days or it is better to go for blood hcg test to rule out pregnancy.
Just relax. avoid anxiety.
Ok and take care.