Heart rate 145 beats per min. Taking bisoprolol,sertraline. Obese, stomach swelled up. Suggestions?

I have just been put on bisoprolol to bring down my heart rate which was averaging 145 beats per min. I have been on them for 2 weeks and am awaiting to see the cardiologist on 22nd April. I am also taking sertraline and amlodopine. I am obese and have found that my stomach has swelled up and gone from being quite supple (moving) to very inflexible to the point it is very uncomfortable. Have you any suggestions please?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013