Heart racing, chest and back pain, sleep apnea. Taking nuvigil. Treatment?

Last week I started taking Nuvigil 150mg, after taking it several hours later my heart feels like it races and I have chest and back discomfort and pain. My heart was given a clear bill of health last week and was given the Nuvigil to help with my daytime sleepiness from my sleep apnea (also use cpap) and the drowsiness i got from my paxil . Is this normal? Is this something that will go away with time as I use take the Nuvigil? Should I stop taking it and contact my doctor first thing tomorrow?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012