Heart races, breathlessness, strange sensation. Have EBV and CFS. Is it fibromyalsia?

Hi, I m a 32 yr old female. The past couple of months my heart seems to ne acting weird. It s not every day but mostly when I sit or lay down. It feels to beat really hard like its going to jump out of my chest and fast and then skip. It takes my breath away and I get a weird sensation and feel strange. The last time it happened was 2 days ago. I layed down on the couch and it happened immediately bit this time was different. It lasted over 30 seconds and it scared the crap. I m not sure if something could be wrong. I have Ebv , cfs and they say fibromyalsia which I m not ao sure about. Could you please tell me what this could be? Thank you!!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013