Heart problem,suffocated,chest-pain,weakness,ECG,blood test x-ray,treadmill and echocardiography tests normal.CT scan coronary test required?

39 old, male, non-smoker 8 months ago heart problems started. Symptoms are constant sufocation on rest and on moving, sometimes chest-pain, weakness. In December 2011 went to Emergency , the following tests were ECG , blood tests ans x-rays normal. After that recomended by my cardilogists I had Two treadmill test negative, echocardiography is ok. Symptoms are persistent two months after the latest tests and my cardiologist recomend CTscan Coronography. My question is do this CT Scan is neded because all results are negative?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012