Heart problems, tmd and cystic fibroids, cyst on kidney, increasing migraine pain. Is all this related?

hi i have a number of different health problems, such as heart problems, tmd and cystic fibroids pretty much consumed my body. first with all my female organs then my breasts and now my latest discovery a cherry tomato sized cyst on my kidney . my question is this all connected? i also have another question about the migraines ive been suffering quite often since the beginning of this year. but have increased in pain in the last few months. what should my next move on this situation? and would you have any suggestions on what might be causing these problems? mainly the migraine problems?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012