Heart problems, left arm red and blotchy, pin in wrist moved

hello my husband has heart problams and has just noticed his left hand and arm have gone red and blotchy. when pressed it goes white slightly and then turns back red. He as a pin in this wrist which he was told had moved and the wrist crumbling.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
Cardiac Surgeon 's  Response
helo, the way you have described it is problem with the deep veins of arm and there is blockage in them. it could be leading to arterial obstruction also. get it examined in emergency as it is emergency or it can be sinister.