Heart problems after smoking marijuana while on Doxycycline Hyclate. Increased heart rate. Tests all normal. Effect on heart or any other problem?

Last year I smoked marijuana while on Doxycycline Hyclate which caused a troubling effect on my heart, it quickly increased by heart rate and stayed like that for an hour. I feel it did damage to my heart as Ive had cardiac issues, but all my tests have came back normal, and my cardiologist has told me it isn t anything serious. Do you think it could be something else?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012