Heart problem, external diffibrillator, low blood pressure, feet retaining water

will u pl. explain iam a know heart patient and recently on diffibrillator I am 53 years old now as my wound got infected when I got fainted with low B.p they took it off and now they want to put it again. i am suffering from shortness of breatha nd cannot walk like 10-15 steps. presently on external diffibrillator. and my feet reating water too much. my EF was was like around 28-30 they said whats my life going to be?
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012