Heart problem, dizziness. Done EKG, echocardiograms, stress test. Anxiety. Diagnosed thyroiditis and low progesterone, esophegeal spasms. Reason?

my heart just did a really strange thing - flip flop feeling I guess. Sort of made me jump and I got a little dizzy. I ve had ekgs, echocardiograms, stress test. I ve been to the ER 3 times with this and stayed overnight once - nothing. They say anxiety but I only get anxious becuase I m scared I m having a heart attack . I have also been recently diagnosed with thyroiditis and low progesterone . I m 40. I ve been dealing with this stuff since August 2011. I also get espohegal spasms - a lot - actually it s what started this whole mess. I don t know what else to do.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012