Heart problem. Why does it act up? Is it stress? Why dizziness?

Hi my names Danielle. My bf has a real bad heart problem and no matter what he does or eat or doesn t eat it still acts up and we don t know what to do. His heart goes from 74 to 104 just like that. His been to the hospital so many time they just keep telling him its stress or something else. Its only better when he s in the shower. He gets dizzy sometimes and even tho he looks fine he feels like he s going to fall over. Can you help us?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012