Heart pounds on resting after dinner. Belching helps to relieve. Taking prilosec, alprazolam. Correct medication?

Occasionally in the evening after dinner I notice that my heart pounds even when at rest and is usually worse when reclining or laying on my back. The best cure I have found is belching numerous times and it seems to relieve the rapid heart rate and feeling of slight pressure. I do take Prilosec 20mg. twice a day and alprazolam as needed. When I have a series like this is usually when I take them. Any thoughts? I have had a strees test 2 years ago came back good and also had endoscopy that found irritation of the esophagus .
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013