Heart pounding. Spleen removed, hernia surgery. Will I be okay?

i've had hernia surgery repair after I had my spleen removed 2 years ago. For about a week I've been feeling a heartbeat to the right of my belly button. It doesn't hurt just annoying. Could this be the hernia has come undone or could this be something to do with the aorta. I feel the pulse if i'm standing, sitting or even laying down. It's not all the time, but tonight i've felt it a lot while sitting here. I didn't know if I needed to see a doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013