Heart pauses between beats, EKG shows slow sinus rhythm. Can I do exercises normally ?

Hello, I have been having what I think are PVC ....where my heart pauses between beats....and then I feel it when the beat picks up again. I had an EKG on Thursday that they said was ok with a diagnosis of slow sinus rhythm . I have an appointment with a cardiologist next month but of course I am concerned. I like to exercise most days and walk on a treadmill between 3 and 3.5 mph for 30-45 mins. Should I worry about the exercise or normal day to day activities affecting this?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012