Heart patient, normal ECHO, variations in ECG, have painful blackish brown spots on thigh. On vastarel, zestril, plavix. Is it worrisome?

hi, my mom is a heart patient.she has variations in her ecg report..we did the echo test which showed that she has no problem in that.she takes some tablets in the mornind 1.vastarel 35 mg,2. zestril half of 5mg,3.jusprin 81 mg,plavix 75mg and in the evening pancoprazole 40 mg,ranidine 300g, lipitor 20 mg, vastarel 35 mg .we have got to do the angiogram test..but today we noticed that there are some blackish brown spots on her left thigh towards inside which really worried about it...i dont feel like sleeping now just waiting to be tomorrow to take her to hospital...please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012