Heart patient having diabetes and HPN. History of open heart surgery. Espogen injection suggested after the CBC report. What is wrong?

my mother is a heart patient.she has been operated for open heart surgery,she has hpn and she has got some problem blood uria is 15.5 serum creatinine is 135 urine epth cell is ++ serum ferritin is 30 platelet count is 259 hb is 9.1 tlc is 6.2 now her has sugessted injection espogen prefilled 4000 iu inj what is ur opinion about this and kindly tell me the reaction of this injection.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012