Heart patient. Took overdose of xanax, alcohol. Given haldol injection. Any risk of sudden death?

Hello, I was recently hospitalized for taking an overdose of Xanax and alcohol. I figure I took apprx. 5 mg of Xanax with approx. 2 1/2 shots of 40 proof rum. I do not remember anything about that day, not the ambulance or emergency room. I was transported late that night to a mental health ward in another city. After, obtaining my med records, I see that I was given 10 mg injection of Haldol. Also, I am a heart patient with a cardiac arrythmia and was told that I was at risk for sudden death. This was 9 days ago and I still have no memory of anything
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013