Heart patient. Heart catheterization shows open arteries. What is the possible life expectancy?

My mother is 76 and has been a heart patient for some time. Her most recent heart cath shows only 2 arteries open, the 2 that have stents. Her heart surgeon does not recommend surgery at this time. She is generally healthy, takes her blood pressure and cholesterol medicine, and rests when she tires. I know that there is no perfect way to know, but I would like to know approx. how much longer she will be with us.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012