Heart palpitations, weakness, dizziness. ECG, liver test normal. Hysterectomy done. Early menopause symptoms?

i HAVE BEEN HAVE HEART PALPATATIONS ,WEEKNESS , DIZZINESS AND ALMOST PASSING OUT.i HAVE BEEN TO THE DOCTOR AND HOSPITAL,AND MY ECG WAS FINE .I HAD A HESTORECTOMY 3 YEARS AGO AND THEY LEFT MY OVARIES.i HAVE BEEN FORGETTING THINGS AND HEART DISEASE DOES RUN IN MY FAMILY ,BUT i AM ONLY 39 AND A ATHLETE,IT ALL DOESN T MAKE SENSE.They rules out amemia,blood clot , heart attack and checked my liver ,alll good ,Could I be starting menopause early ????
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012