Heart palpitations, shaking. Taking cholesterol medication. Abnormal cholesterol test, WBC. Treatment?

hi i have to much palpition sometime i feel hole day from moning to night sometime it comes and goes also my hole both legs sheakes. i spoke to my doctor he told me to do blood test so i did he found my cholesterol is high 6.5 mmol/L iam haveing cholesterol tablet 20mg nothing is working and he found my white blood cell is high 11.7 10*9/L and MCV LOW 82.5 fl and MCH low 26.2 PG. What do i do now?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012