Heart palpitations, sensation of pulse in throat. Safe to ride roller coasters?

Hi, tomorow I am planning to go to an amusement park and I want to ride roller coasters. The problem is that I have been experiencing heart palpitations. Sometimes my heart starts beating really hard that I sometimes can feel it up to my throat . I had a blood test done a month ago and the results said I may have thyroid , but they arn t sure which is why they asked for me to go back in two months for another blood test. Should I ride roller coasters?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012