Heart palpitations, running fever, hurts to walk. Had hypokalemia in pregnancy. What is the chance of reoccurring?

mmy 2 yr old has flu type a. The last 2 weeks i have had several heart palpatations. All day today i felt achy and wierd. This evening i am running 102 fever, hurts to walk. I had hypokalemia while i was pregnant with my 2 yr old and was hospitalized for 10 days with it. Oms today fee Never did find out why my kidneys were dumping potassium . Tthese symptoms today feel like hypokalemia. Real weak, hurts to walk....all except the fever. Wwhat is it?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012