Heart palpitations, nervousness, hair fall. Taking leothyroxine medication. Correct dosage?

when i started taking leothyroxine my tsh was it was 3.732 and iwas put on .25 mcg and about a year later it went to 5.125 then i started taking .50mcg now my levels have went down to 2.106 and i started feeling a lot of heart palpatations and nervouness and my hair is like just falling out more than normal .....what dosage would be better going to .25 mcg every other day and 37.5 mcg every other day and alternate them
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012