Heart palpitations, lame arm, nausea, disturbed sleep, bulging veins, smoker. Signs of stroke or heart attack?

I paid a lot of money and would please like a personalized answe. PLEASE. I have heart palputatons and a lame left arm . Also feel nausius and my sleep is disturbed. I have had many bad traumas in the past. I smoke 20 a day. I have bulging veins. Will I have a heart attack or stroke? I now live in a country where I do not understand the language too well. Can you please help me? My ankles are not swollen but sometimes my right foot feels tingly.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013