Heart palpitations during rest, sharp chest pains, breathing difficulty. EKG showed inferior infarction. Holter monitor done. Guidance?

HI, I WENT INTO DR. WITH HEART PALPS I HAD BEEN HAVING FOR OVER 2 WEEKS...ALMOST 24/7,BUT MOSTLY AT NIGHT OR AT REST. THEY DID 3 EKGS (SAID THEY SHOWED ARTIFACT), BUT ALL 3 SHOWED I HAD HAD AN INFERIOR INFARCTION AT SOME TIME (NEWS TO ME). A FEW DAYS LATER THEY DID A 48 HR. HOLTER MONITOR . GOT RESULTS TODAY. FINDINGS: 1 NORMAL SINUS RHYTHM: RATES VARY FROM 60-142 BPM. 2: 4 PVCS OCCCURING REGULARLY. 3: RARE PACS OCCURING SINGLY. IM 63 YR. OLD FEMALE. NON SMOKER/DRINKER, MAYBE 15# OVERWEIGHT . NO FAMILY HISTORY OF HEART PROBLEMS..ALWAYS BEEN VERY HEALTHY. THE SYMPTOMS WERE NOT VERY BAD WHEN WEARING THE MONITOR. NOW IM NOT NOT FEELING AS MUCH OF THE PALPS, BUT AM HAVING SOME MILE SHARP PAINS IN LEFT. CHEST, AND SOME DIFFICULTLY SOMETIMES OF GETTING A BIG BREATH...NOT SHORTNESS OF BREATH, JUST THAT NICE FULLLLL BREATH WE WANT. THEY SET ME UP WITH FOLLOW UP APPT. FOR DEC. 6TH. IM A BIT WORRIED ABOUT THIS, SO ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. .
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012