Heart palpitation, chest heaviness, pain between shoulder blades, dizziness. Symptoms of heart problem?

I am a 36 year old non- smoking female. For almost 2 weeks now, I have been having heart palpitations on and off, a heavy feeling in the left side of my chest, pain in my left shoulder and sometimes between the shoulder blades, at times numbness and tingling in left arm and fingers, nausea much of the time, diarreha, dizziness , weakness, tiredness, anxiety, and the feeling like I am walking around in a fog. Does this sound like dangerous symptoms that indicate a heart problem?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013