Heart palpitation, breathlessness, non descript chest pain. Echocardiogram showed septal hipokinesia, reduced ejection fraction. What does it mean?

Hi,I am 35 old femele,12-lead EKG confirms sinus tachycardia at a rate of just over 100 beats per minute,with normal PR interval,normal axis and incomplete right bundle branch block ,but no other abnormality of note. Echocardiogram undertaken by private doctor,which was said to show some septal hipokinesia and slightly reduced ejection fraction(EF 50%).My symptom: palpitations were of rather sudden onset,breathlessness associated with some slightly non-descript chest pain.What that mean?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012