Heart palpatations, pressure/swelling in left arm, Please help

Hello, I am a 24 yr old female and had a question (if anyone can answer it that would be very helpful) I recently found out that I've had high blood pressure for at least the last four years when I recieved my medical records when leaving the military. I have had two kids in as many years and developed Eclampsia with the last one. I have had this flip-flop heart feeling in my chest for the last year or so, but have occassionally had tightening/pressure/swelling in my left arm for years, along with a deep redness. It didn't ever happen when I was pregnant, but as I haven't recovered my energy or my pre-pregnancy health, my arm has begun to do this more regularly, accompanied by headaches, mood swings, depression, memory loss, and fatigue. I tried talking to my doctor about all this recently, but she told me that she only had time to address a couple symtoms as she was already running late (this after waiting two months for an appointment!). My blood pressure was 170/85 at the doctors office and she didn't seem to think it was a big deal. Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jan 2010