Heart pain, rapid heart rate, palpitations fade after heart thumping, had ECG and 2D-Echo

Hi I m a 26 year old male. I have increased heart rate all day long and especially rapid heart while and after resting. I can feel the heart thunping and it take fifteen-twenty minutes for the palpitations to go away. Last year, I had an ECG and 2D-Echo done. ECG showed irregualr heartbeat but 2D-Echo was normal. There was 15 day period about a year ago where i experienced sharp pain in the heart for 15 days. Now, even little physical exccercise pushes my heart rate to 195-200. Please diagnose me. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012