Heart pain, increased heartbeat and breathing. Prescribed Advil earlier for chest pain. What should I do?

hello, i used to have chest pain and heartache a year ago, i did all the tests and the doctor said that its only stress and gave me advil to relax my bones pressure like he said. later on i stopped feeling the pain, but now it came back, and this time its hurtful, and im feeling heartache as im writing now, its not like it was before now it hurts more, my heartbeats are speeding and my breathing too. what should i do? is it normal? is it dangerous? thank you for your help in advance
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012