Heart murmur, mitral valve prolapse, leak in heart, tingling, numbness in arms. Heart surgeries for hole in heart. Treatment?

Hi, I have a heart murmur , I have had 2 heart surgeries. One was to close a hole, but after surgery, the stitches came out. I am not really sure what the difference between mitral valve regurgitation and mitral valve prolapse is and I can t remember which one I have, my doctor calls it a leaky. I know my surgery fixed vsd and my aorta is shaped like a spoon. My doctor said that the leak in my heart is moderate and steadily increasing. The past few days, my hands have been nonstop tingling and feel numb. I was wondering if this could be related? I am 19 years old, female, 5 foot 4 in 110 pounds. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012