Heart keeps skipping beat, have hiccups in the abdomen. Is everything okay?

I m hiccuping and my heart is skipping every time it hurts in my heart and feels like some one is pulling my rib cage out of my abdomen every time I hiccup. It is now hurting to inhale. When I hiccup and my heart skips at the same time I feel like I can t speak or breathe because I feel like my body needs to push all air out. My collar bone on the left side has started hurting since my heart started skipping with hiccups.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013