Heart is beating really fast and she feels nacious and dizzy, what could this be symptoms of ?

my friend just informed me that she is got sick. i asked her what she meant and she told me that her heart is beating really fast, not like normal fast, and she feels nacious and dizzy, she also coughed up blood two times...i think she needs to go to the doctor or the er...but she told me not to tell--but to hell with her. what could this be symptoms of?!?!?! ok thanks you guys--she told her mom and they are going to the doctor asap.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
I would take her to ER or call 911 she could have a blood clot in her lung