Heart fluttering, pain under left breast. Holter monitor shows sinus arrhythmia. EKG normal, stomach, chest X-ray shows air. Treatment?

i am 31 yrs old. My heart has been flutteringoff also wierd annoying feeling in stomach like right unfer left breast. I have had NO PAIN at all off and on for almost 3 weeks now. I have had a 24 hour halter that showed poss. sinus arrhythmia . It freaked me out so bad the other day i went to er. they sai my ekg was fine and i had stomach and chest xray was told they only saw air. I see cardiologist friday but i am soooo scared and having anxiety from these feelings! should i be worried????
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012