Heart fluttering , difficulty in breathing. Sleeplessness, worried about heart attack. Any treatment needed?

Hello. Im a 43 yr old female. For about a month now, I feel like Im having such a had time breathing . My heart seems to flutter to, its quite painful but it s been going on so long, I m kind of used to it by now. I do try to go tot he gymn and excersize but i t so tiring. I only get about 6 hours sleep a night. I am starting to get worried that it s not going away. I feel like any moment now, I ll have a heart attack . My problem is, my insurance is like Medi-Cal. They wont really help me with much. Anything I can do for myself or research online?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013