Heart fluttering, beat strange, weakness, tired. On medication for BP. Any suggestion?

Last evening, after dinner, I was sitting in a reclined position and began to feel my heart flutter and beat strange. I checked my blood pressure and it was 94/40 and then gradually went up to 102/54. It left me very weak and tired. I take blood pressure meds and meds for the rhythm of the heart as well. Is this low rate something I should be concerned about? And should I contact my Cardiologist about it? I am much better today, but very fatigued.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Yes, you should see your cardiologist
The episode has passed uneventfully / the aim is to prevent recurrence...
HOLTER (24 to 48 hour ambulatory monitoring) / ECHOcardiogram / TMT (Treadmill exercise ECG) / LABORATORY work-up – may all be necessary for further assessment and assistance. You may even need Electrophysiological Studies (EPS)
The treating doctor may suggest them depending on need, based on his assessment of the situation.

Wishing well