Heart flutter, headache, throbbing in ball of foot. History of heart flutters

Experiencing heart flutter followed by headache and throbbing in ball of foot . headache on top of head and thobbing in left foot starts at the ball and moves toward the heel. If my wife stops activity for a few minutes her symptoms stop. Currently teach 1st grade and she is taking college course so days are long. She has experienced heart flutter followed by light-headedness in the past. The times that I remember were after the birth of her second child-a time of big change as she is going through now with school and college starting back up.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012