Heart feels cold and there is an irregular beat

For the last couple of days my heart has felt 'cold'. You know that feeling when you work in the yard all day and you grab a cold glass of water and take a drink, you can feel the cold water as it hits your stomach. It is that feeling but in my heart.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Irregular beat is a strong indicator that you should go to the Emergency Room right away...... Your heart is giving you a head's up warning.... Do this before you have a stroke, heart attack or worse. Then you'll be sitting in ICU telling your relatives, nurses, doctors, WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE!!!!! (visit the emergency room) this is what happened to me....