Heart disease, asthma and GERT, mild MS, low thyroid. Why is there back pain?

Hi, I am a female age 66 with several health problems. Heart disease ( a stent put in R coronary artery ) no heart attack, asthma , GERT, mild MS, low thyroid. At times I have a hard time swollowing without coughing, almost chocking. Today, I coughed so hard that I had sharp pains shooting up my spine, in both arms and chest. I was able to get my inhaler and it seem to subside. That was 40 minutes ago and I am now sore and exhausted. What do you suggest that may have happened?
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012