Heart discomfort when laying on side, pain when breathing deep. What should I do?

Hi When i lay on my side I get this wierd bubbly feeling by the heart . I can feel it and hear it (it s like when you drink alot of water and then jump around and hear the water in your stomach ). I don t feel any pain, except for when I take a deep breath, i get a pain in my back, just beneath my shoulderblade. Also, when i bend down, i get like this crunchy feeling in the sam place as where the pain is (just behind where the bubbly heart noise is). It feels like when you have mucus in your lungs and take a deep breath, that raspy noise. What should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012