Heart condition where the heart has a lump. What is this condition called?

Hello, i was just wondering of the name, of a heart condition, where the heart has a lump in the heart. I m doing some research and cannot find anything. Of what my family told, in 1998 only 2 baby s, of the world population was diagnosed with this. I was one if them. I want to find out the name so i can find more about this condition, thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

The description is too vague to conclude
If it is so rare, only the doctor who treated can suggest further -
The hospital must have records! – ask them and that is the only way, you may get the information

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck