Heart burn, pain in chest while swallowing, burning sensation while passing stool, burp. Treatment?

Hello Doc,
I am Satish Gupta, 26 yrs, married, working as computer teacher, i am from a small village of maharashtra. I am suffering from regular heart burn, pain at right side of my chest while sollowing food, while passing stool I experience burning sensation and digestion have become very bad, there is a regular burning in my stomach, in chest upto my neck, i always feel fullfillness of stomach even i if dont eat whole day, a little over eat is lead to neausea and uneasyness, i am frequently getting burp with chest burning, one or twice in a month i get mouth ulcers, finally due to all this i didnt get good sleep at night. i have suggested for upper & lower endoscopy with small bavel biopsy, please suggest me what should i do, i want to get well as i am suffering from all these from past 4-5 years but could not afford expensive treatment as i am from lower class family...
waiting for your please response. thank you..
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013