Heart beats too fast all the time, skips a beat sometime. Why ?

I feel like my heart beats too fast all the time. its usually around 85 bpm but when I do any sort of physical activity; even just walking across a parking lot, or going up steep stairs, my heart shoots up to around 130-140. I m a 15 year old girl and I m generally pretty fit. I have mono too so I m not sure if this could be a symptom of that? I feel like it might even be anxiety because I get so paranoid about it.... I ve also felt like my heart was skipping a beat a few times, which is just really scary. This has usually happened after its been beating pretty fast for a while. If anyone else has had this same problem please help me out! its really starting to scare me...
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012