There are many reasons for having an increased heart rate
. To effectively answer your question, I must ask you some questions.
1. What is your age and weight?
2. When did these symptoms begin?
3. Do you also become short-of-breath?
4. Do you have any chest pain
during these episodes?
5. Do you become dizzy or light-headed during these episodes?
6. Do you have any pain anywhere during these episodes?
7. Do you take any medications (prescription, over-the-counter, or illegal)?
These questions are to help narrow the many diverse reasons for an increased heart rate.