Heart beating fast, hands getting cold, feeling sick in stomach. Anything serious?

Hi I am 18 years old I train football/soccer in past few days weeks my heart starts beating fast for no reason and my hands get cold . In the night I wake up with sick feeling in my stomach and fast heart beat. I m 192 tall and have 89 kg. Is this serious problem or it s just temporary,anyway I m confused since I m always training/running. Usually when I do physical activity my heart is normal but when I don t do it this happens
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013