Heart beating at 150 bmp in shower, at rest 90-100 bmp, anxiety and panic attacks ?

Why does my heart beat fast while showering? My resting heart rate is always a little high 90-100 bmp. I do suffer from Anxiety. What I don t understand is that my heart gets up to 150 while showering which then causes me to panic causing my heart to best faster. I don t know of its just my anxiety that I have while showering. I saw a Cardiologist about 6 months ago and had an EKG , an Echocardiogram , StressTest, & Holter Moniter put on. All tests came back Normal.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012