Heart beat skips after eating. Stress test does not show abnormalities. Sign of food allergy or magnesium deficiency?

My heart skips beats after eating, especially after an evening meal. I wore a monitor for two weeks in September of last year, but it didn t show anything abnormal. My stress test didn t show any abnormalities either. I just started noticing the missing beats in December. It doesn t happen every time I eat. I know my heart is missing beats because I ve monitored my pulse and it coincides with the feeling I get in my chest. I ve read that it could be a symptom of food allergies or a lack of magnesium . Of course I m writing because I want an opinion.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013