Heart attack, taking, Mega 3, Bicosul, Losacar 25, Ecospirin 75, Storvas EZ10, possible to take zoryl 2 after meal

what would happen if I take zoryl 2 after meal? In fact, I had a heart attack in the year 1999 January and am now under medication with Mega 3, Bicosul, Losacar 25, Ecospirin 75, Storvas EZ10 and for my sugar treatment I am taking Zoryl2 before breakfast and Pioglar30 after lunch. But, very often I am forgetting to take zoryl2 before breakfast and naturally skipping the same. Would it be too harmful if I take zoryl2 after breakfast if I forget to take it in time i.e. before breakfast?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012